Sunday 29 January 2012

Question #6: Why did you choose to study in Ateneo and did you regret it or not?

It's that time of the year again when senior high school students get to take their pick. The big questions are, "Where do I go to college? Will I have fun? Will I regret going to this school?" Find out what some Ateneans felt when they made their choice and if it was all worth it. Who knows, you might find yourself saying the same things soon enough. :-)

"I do not regret going to Ateneo. I picked Ateneo because it is the best school around."
Wesley Say, AB Communication

"Honestly, looking back, was forced into it so I had really no reason to study here. I just took the 'jump' and hoped for the best. No, I don't regret it because everything else considered, studying here was made of fluff and happiness."
— Michael Andrade, BS Management Information Systems 


"Because for me, it's the best school and I do not regret this choice."
Bino Goco, AB Interdisciplinary Studies


"I chose to study in Ateneo because of a lot of reasons but the major reasons are the following: distance from my house, quality of education, the environment and atmosphere, the friends, and it's where I pretty much grew up; It's kinda like my second home really."
Allen Hizon, BS Management Information Systems/MS Computer Science


"Because I passed in my first choice and no I do not regret it."
Candice Limgengco, BS Communications Technology Management

"I was supposed to take a somewhat similar course in another college and I was fine with that, but what was tearing me apart was my course itself. I wasn't a hundred percent sure with it. I wanted to be a writer, too. That's why I chose the Ateneo because I felt like I could get the best of both worlds in here. I know that after my journey in the Ateneo, I could become a successful businesswoman and writer. The flexibility and choices I have been offered have made me more than happy. Regrets? Absolutely none."
Christine Go, BS Management

"I chose to study here because I liked my course and I don't regret it!"
Diane Chua, BS Management Information Systems

"I actually had a pretty hard time choosing between Ateneo and another school. What made it even harder for me to decide was how my parents had opposing views on the subject! Haha! In the end, though, I chose Ateneo because Ateneo just felt right for me. Ateneo felt like home from the get-go, and it surprisingly still does. I have no regrets!"
Jamie Magcale, AB Psychology

"[I chose to study in Ateneo] because of [its] superior education."
Reimond Go, AB Economics

"I chose to study in the Ateneo because it is, in my opinion, the best university in the Philippines. I don't regret choosing to study here because so far, I've learned so much while having so much fun."
Christiana Maglalang, BS Management

"[I chose to study in Ateneo] because of quality education and [that it is] a Jesuit-run school. I have no regrets."
Justin Sultan, AB Management Economics

2 comments:

  1. Your post is providing some really good information. I liked its essence and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts about this blog and its much more helpful for us . เรียน a level ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete